The cooler weather is approaching, and so are the viruses, colds and flu’s. Getting your immune system in optimal shape will prepare you for all the sneezes and sniffles coming your way. Check out some of the ways to keep you healthy and combat …
Tag: healthy eating
This is a great soup for boosting your immune system and adding in a daily dose of anti-inflammatory properties. Pro Tip – whenever you are using Turmeric, be sure to combine it with a healthy fat and black pepper. This will ensure better absorption and …
A few benefits to seeing a Holistic Nutritionist
· Customized food recommendations – we want you to continue to enjoy food and/or empower you to have a healthy relationship with food. We always try our best to incorporate your favorite foods into your lifestyle – we honestly don’t want you to be hungry, or hate what you’re eating (that is not beneficial to you or us)
· We can get your digestion back on track – we also really dislike the feeling of poor digestion, poor gut health, bloating etc. Believe me, most of us have been there. We can help you overcome these issues and get your gut back in proper working order.
· Improved mood – one of the many benefits of eating nourishing foods is improved mood. Restricting ourselves only ends up one way – in a bad mood!
· Addressing the root cause – we will work to get to the root cause of your health concern instead of managing your symptoms. We have some tools that help us uncover what is really going on. We look at your body as a whole system, and not just isolate one concern at a time.
· Health Optimization – perhaps you feel ok most days, however know you could, should, and want to feel a little better. We have a tool that analyzes over 600 bodily signs of nutritional imbalance. This enables us to find out where your deficiency lies and allows us to make recommendations based on your unique biochemistry.
· Prevention – learn how to maximize your health and prevent unwanted health concerns.
· Lifestyle – we don’t just recommend food, supplements and herbs, we also address stress and lifestyle. We give recommendations and provide techniques on how to manage stress and how to lead a healthy lifestyle.